Simulation error run

I tried multiple times in running Conjugated heat transfer simulation for this project but it fails every time. Here is the link for my open project:

I couldn’t even find the run error log report after the simulation error. @jousefm

Hi @kbommann,

Your project link is dead. Do update it.

Cheers.

Regards,
Barry

Hi @Get_Barried Sorry for deleting that. I tried again with updating the geometry a little bit to overcome the meshing log error with the partial interface. Here we go: SimScale

I am still getting the same problem. I couldn’t even see the error log or simulation after it failed. Please help me with this.

Hi @kbommann,

Try setting the pressure outlet to 0 instead of 101325. Setting it to 0 allows it to act as an actual outlet.

Do let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

Regards,
Barry

I even tried that @Get_Barried But its the same error. I also tried with changing pressure outlet to Velocity outlet still the simulation failed. Any other suggestions?

Hi @kbommann,

Velocity outlet will never work. You will forcing the flow out of the domain and you may run into continuity errors.

With that being said, not sure why your sim is not running at all. Let me tag @jousefm who may be able to give some insight.

Cheers.

Regards,
Barry