Setup of a Static Analysis Simulation of a Drone Arm

Hello,
I am facing a problem with my setup that it tells me I need to constrain some parts but i don not know the best way to do it. I tried the fixed value boundary condition but it gives me errors. Could you please help me?

provided here the link of my project

and here is the warning!!

Hi @Youssef_Samir,

Thanks for posting your question. It seems that some contact definitions are missing on the bolt extremities, so in this sense I would recommend you to click on automatic contact detection, keeping the physical contact you have assigned and then run the simulation.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 15.41.56

best,

1 Like

Thank you
I just have another problem, i ran the simulation and it gave me this error

i followed the tips in the window but it gave me the same error!!!

Try to keep physical contact definition as standard and then just after simulation starts running well try o make your own improvements if you see it is necessary.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 16.40.57

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 16.41.15

the first run it was standard so i tried to follow the instructions and made these improvements, i think if i returned it standard, it will give the same error!!

I do not know if you have changed another parameter in addition to this physical contact before, but here you have. Please make a copy and do your own improvements.

I also recommend you to double check some essential things like if the gravity is in the right direction, fixed supports to be sure that the model is not loose in the space, and so on.

best,