Session 1 - TUTORIAL - Ride Height Analysis

Having a look at this @varis123! Thanks for the feedback!

Best,

Jousef

1 Like

Hi,
Vielen Dank for looking into it. I have used the older case to solve and submit the assignment. But I am still curious about why I hit the the issue. Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks.
Best Regards,
Varis Kumar Kalia

Hi @varis123!

For me the mesh works but I have a lot of illegal cells that I cannot get rid of. I would have to ask Diego if there is something wrong with the geometry provided. However if you managed to finish the run with another model that works, that’s fine!

Best,

Jousef

Hi!
Ive run the simulation and everything seems to be working, however, in the post-processing I can only see the bounding box… How can i view plots for the car itself?
Best regards,
Vilis

Hi @vvitols!

This here might help you: Step-by-Step Tutorial: Homework of Session 2 - Further Setups and Post-processing. Let me know if you could make use of it!

Best,

Jousef

hello ive done the simulation of fsae standard but i m stuck now in post processing i do not understand what should i do now regarding the rake angle
please help me

Hi @lovish03101997!

You just have to follow the instructions given in the step-by-step tutorial at the end. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best,

Jousef

Yes I was following the tutorial but I could not understand the rake angle

Hi @lovish03101997!

What you could do is a study and see how the rake angle affects the drag and lift coefficient. Just to demonstrate what the rake angle is:

rake_angle

Source: Rake Angle

Best,

Jousef