Run out of Machine Memory

Hi There,

i am Working on My Project for Wind turbine and when i am generating the mesh with different parameters and play. after sometime of computing it says run out of memory and need a bigger machine what is that means can you please help me .
Thank you

Hi @bhavdeeppatel91!

Try increasing the number of cores as depicted in the picture below. If you run into trouble please let me know!

Best,

Jousef

Thank you For your Rapid Response.
i have changed the Cores and now its been processing.
Moreover i have added 2 geometries in one project and i want to cancel one of them and when i am doing by right click on it to delete it says contact simscale. can you please guide me as well.

Thank you

Hi @bhavdeeppatel91!

Can you post a picture of your problem? Usually you stop the mesh process first and can then delete it. If you post a picture it makes is easier to identify the issue.

Best,

Jousef

Hi Jousefm,

i want to delete 26 geometry as shown in picture.

Hi ,

i have completed the mesh step now moving forward. and also deleted the geometry the stopping of mesh works on to delete the another geometry. thank you very much again.

Hi @bhavdeeppatel91!

If the operation is running for “26 mesh” stop it first and after it stops right-click on the mesh and delete it afterwards, that should work.

Best,

Jousef