Research Assistantship for Masters Program

Hi, I am Tasdid Redwan Pranto. Studying Mechanical Engineering@ Military Institute of Science & Technology. I am a student ambassador and have recently organized and conducted a Simscale workshop @ my university. Now I have around 1.5 month left before my graduation and I am preparing for pursuing a Masters Program in Automotive and Aerospace designing, Product designing and CFD, FEA. So if any user studying/working in the universities below-

• Technical University of Munich
  • ETH Zurich
  • Delft university of technology
  • Ludwig Maxmillans Universitat Munchen
  • KTH Royal Institute of techno;ogy
  • RWTH Aachen University
    could suggest me some professors and provide their contact info, who are taking research assistants for Masters Program it would be very helpful.
    Sorry if anybody finds this post irrelevant.
    Thank You :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Hi Tasdid!

Moved this topic to project support, we could create a more appropriate group for that in the future :slight_smile:

I already gave you contacts from my university, maybe someone else give some impetus in this case. Bettina Frohnapfel from KIT has some contacts to KTH in Sweden. As for ETH Zurich I think @TobiasHolzmann was there if I am not mistaken and maybe he can give you some tips.

For the TU in Munich maybe @sjoshi or @dzivkovic can add their two cents here. And as always I invite the @power_users to see if someone from them knows some professors from the universities you mentioned.

Best,

Jousef

2 Likes