Project Storage limit

Is there a storage limit per project or per account in general? I have a project with 20+ large simulations and I noticed that some completed runs, which I’ve inspected before, have disappeared. Also some runs don’t appear in the post-processing tab anymore, even through I can see that the run is finished in the simulation tab (progress marker displays 100% complete but its color is blue not green).

Hi @Naly,

I will come back to you soon with some information (did not forget you ;)). In the meantime, please be patient and browse our SimWiki if you like :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Jousef

Take your time :smiley:

I have an unrelated question for you. Could you maybe tell me how you made your cover photo, with the streamlines over the actual rendered car?

That is, as far as I know, an overlay of two pictures. Tagging @Akrem here as he is the creator of this beautiful photo. :wink:

Best,

Jousef

Hi @Naly,

could you share the project you had issues with please? We will have a closer look at that!

Best,

Jousef

I’ve already divided the project up and repeated the corrupt runs. So far nothing is disappeared, but i just wanted to know for future reference.

Hi @Naly,

Just let me know if you encounter any issues in the future and we try to fix this as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Jousef

Thanks.