Problem with topological entity/flow region configuration

Hi, I’m new to this simulation software (although it’s really cool). I was trying to simulate the air flow through a turbine (which has all its moving parts placed inside it, indeed here I’m just trying to simulate the air flow around the external shell). The external shell has some channels where air is accelerated (the area at the beginning of the channel is bigger than the exit area, I’ll include a photo of the 3D module to make things clearer.
The simulation runs but I’m sure something is wrong as both the velocity magnitude and pressure across the object surface is equal to zero (which is weird as I set up a velocity inlet face with a wind speed of 5 m/s). It doesn’t make sense physically.Plus, when I select particle trace the particles just don’t come out. I think something is wrong with the flow region or the topological entities.
A massive thank you to everyone replying!

project link: https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=4744457321165744478&rru=c9226f9d-5446-41f9-beb2-7840b3dcbbb9&ci=c074bd5b-e98f-4f82-999b-a8b89c8d840c&ct=SOLUTION_FIELD&mt=SIMULATION_RESULT

Hi!

Could you please double check the direction of the inlet vector? It’s pointing to the side of the domain (note the orientation cube in the bottom-right corner):

Cheers

Ops. You are absolutely right. Thank you, super grateful for helping me out

1 Like