Outdoor thermal comfort - Bus Condenser Modelling

Dear Team,

As per the above highlighted image, we want to simulate the temperature distribution inside the confined bus terminal which have one entry and one exit point. In this confined environment we are defining different heat sources, like heat from condenser, heat from engine compartment and heat from exhaust tail pipe.

Since, in my simulation the location of bus is symmetrical from both entry/ exit surfaces and we believe that because of the heated source the hot air will leave the domain from both entry and exit surfaces and as well as the cool air from the ambient also come into the domain from both entry and exit surfaces.

Therefore, is it appropriate to define the pressure inlet boundary conditions at both entry/ exit surface because we don’t have any definite direction of air flow within the domain.

Thankyou.

1 Like

Tagging the glorious @cfd_squad here. Also, please share existing projects in form of a link here, thanks!

Jousef

1 Like

Hi @sam123456,
The project seems interesting to me, can you please share the project link or more details about the project?

Regards,
Hamza Baig

Hello all,

thanks for your replies, i didn’t start the project yet. i am still trying to find the appropriate boundary conditions for this project. so that is why i posted about the confusion in pressure inlet bc at both entry/ exit surface because we don’t have any definite direction of air flow within the domain.

any help will be highly appreciated.

Thankyou,
Sam.