No job instance available for community plan Error Message

Hello I’m Jsciabbi and I’m new to Simscale. I was able to generate a mesh successfully for my project below however when I tried to generate a new mesh on top of the old one (to see if I can edit the coarseness and still have it work) it failed and removed the old mesh. Now when I used the older settings that worked I still am getting an error message saying the following:

“Currently no job instance is available for your current Community plan that matches the required capacity. Please adapt your mesh settings to reduce the overall element count and try again. Consider to upgrade to the Academic or Professional plan where this restriction doesn’t apply. Otherwise please try again in a few hours.”

To try to fix the issue I reduced the mesh to the lowest possible cell count / element count I could by editing coarseness, sim control and algorithm type and the message still shows up. In addition, I tried waiting a few hours like the message suggested and it still failed. What should I do to get my simulation to work?

Thanks so much.

Hi , this is Fillia :slight_smile:
Could you give it a try with the Standard mesher instead? This could unblock you for the moment, let me know if this works.

Best regards,
Fillia

1 Like

Hello @tsite, when I used the standard mesh settings I got this error message found below.

I’m confused as my object is all one piece without multiple layers and shapes intersecting.

Hi Fillia,
I have the similar problem. I did the 1st successful run of simulation. I want to change some conditions to see to see the new result but I can’t proceed because there is no available job instance. I tried to decrease the number of cores by hand, but it does not work. It will be now blocked or I have a chance to find the available time slot somewhere later?

Best regards,
Sergey

1 Like

It works! :slight_smile:

1 Like