Meshing error rotating body

Hello

I have a meshing error taking me to the fatal IO page.

The simulation is at

I increased the small feature suppression to 1e-4m and now the meshing log says as below. Can anyone help?
Model import took 1h6m6.625355432s.

Maximum precision of model and its entities: 6e-07 m.

Absolute small feature tolerance: 0.0001 m.

Gap refinement size is reaching lower cell size cap for 13 faces in region . Consider lowering model tolerance if resulting mesh fineness is too coarse.

Gap refinement size is reaching lower cell size cap for 463 faces in region [B3_TE5]. Consider lowering model tolerance if resulting mesh fineness is too coarse.

Gap refinement size is reaching lower cell size cap for 2 regions. Consider lowering model tolerance if resulting mesh fineness is too coarse.

Layer refinement was not applied on 6 faces because they were removed by small feature suppression, by the non-manifold boolean for conformal meshing or assigned as start/end faces in a sweep mesh refimenent.

Thanks

Tim Kendall

Hi there,
Thank you for posting on the forum.
We will take a look and get back to you soon :slight_smile:

Hello
I have a new folder “Copy of Copy of Gorlov NEW” with the best geometry I can make with mesh refinements and I have achieved the best worst aspect ratio yet of 126 (down from 200). But I still get unphysical velocities at a point and divergence.

I also have an old folder Gorlov MkII 2 in which I successfully simmed a prototype. Apart from me having smoothed out the turbine blades, what in the CAD or setup has changed so much? Th aspect ratio of the mesh in this folder is 56 and it works fine. No refinements or even any changes to the defaults:

Thanks