Actually I changed a space in the mesh name and also a “-” (converted in “_”) in the operation name
It worked for one attempt but when the mesh was created I discovered that no layers where created. Therefore I am making some errors somewhere:)
After that, I tried to change the expansion ratio from 1.3 to 1.1 but when I push the button save nothing happen and when I try to leave that page I get the following screenshot:
and if I push yes to save nothing happen again and I can leave the page only if I push no. Which is the same problem I had before!
Today it has been quite a long day for me and I am quite sure I am making some mistake somewhere but I cannot figure out where and why I get this problem:)
Thanks for the patience and the help:)