Mesh keeps failing

Hi there! i am working on a project for f1 in schools which is a competition where students make f1 team and manufactore miniature f1 drag cars and see which one is the fastest. i am an engineer in my team and want to test my car prototype by testing and analysis airflow around my car so to modify my car in order to limit drag.

However, when i try to generate mesh around my car for the cfd analysis there is a repeated error

here is a picture

in case if the picture has not shown up, here is what the error log say :
The chosen small feature suppression tolerance is too high to properly resolve the model. It is not recommended to choose this value close to the model’s dimensions but at least two orders of magnitude smaller. See the geometry event log or the viewer scale for the dimensions of your model.

while i have look into small feature superssion and tried to fix the problem myself, i have not been able top fix this problem. i would like to get some assistance to fix this issue and also some other general advice in what i can fix in my model and also what i can learn while doing cfd, cause i have only done this a handful amount of times with limited understanding .

thank you and help would be greatly appreciated!

Also here is the link to the project that i am having the problem with:

Hi Aryan,

the issue is related to your small feature impression. This set to 1 meter, where your Flow Domain has a length of 0.7m meaning all fces will be suppressed by this setting.

I’d suggest restating these values to default and only increasing this value if you are facing issues with your mesh.

Best Sebastian

1 Like

thanks for the help. I was able to fix the problem!