Mesh event log warning

Good morning,

I am trying to simulate a CAD model that I have recently created for a University project but when I mesh the geometry, appears this error on the mesh event log:

Illegal triangles were found after surface tesselation. There could be a problem with the CAD geometry. Trying to proceed anyway.
The tesselated surface is not closed. There could be a problem with the CAD geometry (such as self-intersections). Please inspect your geometry. Trying to proceed anyway.
Gap and region refinements couldn’t be applied for all bodies as there are non-solid bodies present.

I have tried to mesh the geometry several times but the result is the same and besides, if I try to run the simulation, it fails.

My project can be found in the link below:

Regards.

Hi inafria_duran,
Thank you for joining the Forum and welcome.

I know with my experience with Fusion 360 CAD models, when creating objects/models, even when zoomed in, faces and edges that appear to be joined are not really. So a very close inspection of your model and clean-up is suggested to fix and join parts/edges/faces. There are several posts within the Forum, if you do a search that may bring up better links to documentation than I have provided below, but essentially is all about making sure your model is ‘watertight’ and at the same time try and simplify by removing/smoothing out small insignificant features as this will reduce the potential of small eddies that may create future potential flow divergence issue.