Mesh Error

Hello there,

I am still working for the best efficient rotor for my project. I usually success with different simulations for the designs, but this time Meshing problem happens although the treatments of the geometry went well.

I have tried to solve this with increasing the fine degree of the mesh, but I don’t have enough knowledge to deal with the last error. Can you help me to solve this issues?

Best, Kim

Hello Kim,
thanks for reaching out to us in the forum,

to better troubleshoot your project, can you please activate the share with support icon,
and send a link to your project here in the forum.

Best regards
Sebastian

My project name is “0109” and it is currently shared with support. and I invited “SBlock” you have the copy authority over my project.
SimScale Workbench

Hello Kim,

Looking at the mesh log it states that there is some issue with your CAD at that face(edge).

Though it seems like in the fist look in the workbench the part is looking okay.

But when I open it in the edit in CAD mode it seems like the error is there already.

Maybe you can perform the union operation of all these three parts in your CAD System, and maybe add a fillet to the top edges to clean up the edges of the top opening.

Best regards
Sebastian

1 Like

Thank you!