Maximum number of iterations exceeded when calculating temperature from a thermodynamic potential

Hi, I’m new on simscale.
Currently, I’m working on a fluid flow simulation around a wing. I bulit the wing my self in Blender and imported it in to simscale as an stl-file. Before I started with the simlation-run, I have read the tutorial and even done it once my self.
I have set the setting as in the tutorial provided, but now I’m constantly receving an error. It says “Maximum number of iterations exceeded when calculating temperature from a thermodynamic potential.”
It seems like this error is common: There is even a link that takes you to a helping website, but it doesn’t help me much.

Is there a trick or something to solve this error? Or did I make a mistake?

link to my project: https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=6458692075135001077&mi=spec%3Afff77ae9-41a0-49c2-b879-7e096e08bf68%2Cservice%3ASIMULATION%2Cstrategy%3A19

Hello matthieu_fried,

thanks for reaching out to us here in the forum.

I think the issue you are facing is related to two things.

#1 Mesh quality.
Please increase the mesh quality.
I have created a simulation using only the standard settings (Automatic boundary layers on and physics based meshing) and removed your boundary layer creation and the mesh quality is way better, with less cells.

#2 Initial conditions.
You have set the initial conditions to the one expected as the final result. Please change the velocity field initial conditions to the one at t=0.

With these two changes, you should be able to run the simulation.

Best regards
Sebastian