In the process of using Simscale, several questions arose. I will give them all together
- Can we download only part of the results - not all frames, but the last one? (its too big to get it all) Or just a solver log?
- Can we calculate average temperature in some volume in post process? And can we get the flow rates through the surface somehow?
- Can we use average temperature in some volume as result control during calculating?
- I didn’t find a way to show surface parameters in postprocess. I’ve seen this in webinars, but in old platform. Now I can choose the surface in “Parts” but only change it colour)
- Can we refine mesh in a not a cartesian box (cylinder) region in CFD analysis? If the geometry complex, we need a complex form of region to refine. I’ve tried to do it with several solid bodies included in geometry, but failed.
- Can we run the downloaded project on a local computer? Is there any link to step by step instructions to do this? We faced difficulties while doing so. Do we need an old version of openfoam and other plugins?
- Can we, on the contrary, set parameters on the local computer and load them to Simscale? At the first attempts only the mesh was loaded, but all the settings were not.
thanks in advance,