Laptop and PC probleem

Dear Experts!

I need a help. please help me.

Does anyone know why I cannot see or control my CAD file in Simscale when I am setting initial and boundary conditions on my laptop? However, I can control and manage on my PC. it does not work only in my laptop.

Hello aburkitbayev,
do you use the same browser on your laptop as on your PC.
Some browsers are not completely supported by the platform.

Best regards Sebastian

Thank you very much. I understand

There could be several reasons why you’re unable to see or control your CAD file in SimScale on your laptop, but can do so on your PC. Here are a few possibilities:

1. Compatibility issues: It’s possible that your laptop may not meet the minimum system requirements for SimScale or may have outdated hardware or software that is causing compatibility issues.
  2. Graphics card issues: SimScale requires a powerful graphics card to render complex CAD models. It’s possible that your laptop’s graphics card may not be powerful enough to handle the CAD file, causing performance issues.
  3. Browser issues: Some browsers may not be compatible with SimScale, causing issues with rendering and controlling the CAD file. Try using a different browser or clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
  4. Internet connectivity issues: Slow or unstable internet connectivity can also cause issues with rendering and controlling the CAD file in SimScale.

I would recommend checking your laptop’s system requirements against the SimScale requirements, ensuring that your laptop’s graphics card is powerful enough, trying a different browser, and checking your internet connectivity. If the issue persists, you may need to contact SimScale’s support team for further assistance.

If you are having difficulty seeing or controlling your CAD file in SimScale on both your laptop and PC, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

Check your internet connection: SimScale is a cloud-based platform, so it requires a stable internet connection for optimal performance. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it may be causing issues with your ability to control your CAD file. Try connecting to a different network or restarting your modem/router to see if that improves your connection.