Hi @dylan, thanks for helping out. I did use a STEP file to upload the geometry. I guess that didn’t work too well (although it does it perfectly when doing tetra). I am unfamiliar with STL but I will play a little with it and see if that makes a difference, worth the try!
@dheiny, thanks for your input. Really the edge issues happen at most edges that show a corner of lets say x<150 degrees. In the first picture it is a zoomed in version of the bottom cylinder of the second picture so its basically the bottom of a pipe of 90 deg. Unfortunately this is a private project but I will try to share with support. If an answer is found that way I will update the progress here for future readers running into the same issue.
Also, that’s a good call, I did pick all directions to have the same number of divisions. I guess in my mind it was something like specifying the edge length for each cell given a direction. I will correct that as well!
Thanks for the input to you both!