Is the SimScale service down?

SimScale appears to be down as of 2359 CET 8th February. Regardless of whether I use one of my own projects or load a tutorial nothing will render.

I’ve tried changing browsers, clearing caches, rebooting etc. but all with the same result - there is only a grey render screen and the blue progress bar at the top of the page simply loops.

other symptoms:

• entering CAD editor results in similar non-responsive renderer
  • results charts e.g. forces and moments quickly consume ~infinite resources and crash (cannot select / deselect lines etc. whole browser blocks).

There doesn’t seem to be a service status page so hard to confirm definitively. Anyone else having the same problem?

Not much to look at (!) in the screenshot below but posted in case it helps SimScale Ops team diagnose and fix. this is after c.5mins waiting/typing this note.

Hello tmonk.

For me the Platform seems to be working fine. Do you still face any issues?

Best regards
Sebastian

Morning Sebastian.

Now it appears to be fine again, the models / simulation render in a couple of seconds.

Strange, I guess it was a glitch last night but now fixed.

Do you know if there are error logs that the web client is collecting in the background which might help with understanding / diagnosing if it happens again?

Regards,
Toby