Inspecting results on desired location

I have a question to ask regarding the analysis on the results in Solution Fields. Sorry if this is a simple issue to solve as I’m new to SimScale.

When I try to find out the wind speed at a point on a cutting plane by using the ‘inspect point’ function, how could I specify the exact point to get the most accurate results (like is there any way for me to inspect by inputting the coordinates), as in the first picture? There is slight error on the data when I clicked on the point to inspect using a mouse.

I also tried out the ‘probe point’ function before the simulation (see picture 2), but it seems that I’m not getting the results I wanted.

Appreciated it if anyone could provide the solution!

Hi @kevinchanx,

Thanks for posting your question. In order to see the results in each point that you have been created, please see the picture below. Once your simulation has finished you can get some of those results, in this example the variation of the U velocity in the z direction related to the time (s).

You can also download your results as a csv file, by clicking on the three horizontal lines icon at the top right of the screen.

In case you’re trying to get any other point (as shown in the 1st image), please take a look at this short video.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.