Incompressible CFD workflow unavailable on metric fluid-only geometry

I am trying to set up a steady external-airflow case in this public SimScale project: https://www.simscale.com/projects/Bjkadb/akjbdba_593241773/

The project uses the Boeing 777-300ER STL `aircraft_clean.stl`. I created a wrapped copy and an external flow volume, then made a separate copy and deleted the aircraft body so its topology contains only one body named `Flow region`. The viewer scale is in metres (50 m scale bar); the external flow volume was entered in metres.

When I select Create Simulation → Flow → Incompressible, the Workflow Type page says “No compatible workflow types found” and Create is disabled. This also happens on the fluid-only copy. “Include non-released versions” is enabled. Usage Overview shows 10 simulations and 3,000 CPU-hours remaining, so the quota is not exhausted.

Could you identify what is preventing the standard OpenFOAM Incompressible workflow from appearing, and what setting or geometry change is required? No SimScale simulation job has been created yet. I am asking for troubleshooting/feature-access guidance, not a paid upgrade.