I'm stumped as to how to solve the simulation setup problem

an air was placed around the condenser (external flow region) at a temperature of 50°C, entering from above at a speed of 14 m/s, and r134a in (internal flow region) in the tubs at a temperature of -5°C and a flow rate of 0.01 kg/s.

I’m stumped as to how to solve the simulation setup problem.

Help, please

Hi there, could you add a few more details regarding the issue, please? Maybe add a couple of screenshots too :smiley:

Best regards,
Fillia

I want to study the feasibility of using a finned tube in heat and tubes heat exchanger considering the thermal performance and pressure drop of different fins design.

After completing the model preparation and generating the internal flow region (R-134a) and the external flow(Air), the simulation setup must be selected. Conjugate Heat transfer analysis has been selected. I select the boundary conditions , but this massage will pop up if I generate the mesh
The physics can not be taken into account as the simulation setup is not valid. Complete your simulation setup before generating the mesh in order to optimize the mesh for your application.

Thank you for sharing! The issue here is that you applied a boundary condition on faces that are contact patches between different parts. That is not allowed. This inlet for example is a contact face of the pipe and the flow region:

I would suggest that you either have the flow regions connected or that the domain stops at the inlet’s face.

Best regards,
Fillia

Thank you sincerely. I really appreciate your efforts, but please explain how I can connect the flow regions. Should I start the external flow region after the inlet to avoid the problem?