I want to simulate and see magnetic field variations inside a ring magnet. Help me it's urgent!

I want to simulate and see magnetic field variations inside a ring magnet.
But whenever I place a STL model with air inside the cavity of the ring magnet, I don’t see any magnetic field value using statistics feature in post-processing.

I have to use magnetic disc or any conductive solid with permanent magnet of same magnitude inside the cavity of the ring magnet to visualize any magnetic field changes. Please help!!

Hi @sgm99,

Thanks for posting your question. Could you please post the project link that you are referring to here?

best,

Yes the link is here. https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=1666180243056950385&rru=290d34b3-48af-4861-9f42-8581bc30188b&ci=18d613c8-678e-412e-ab8e-b33207f7b857&mt=SIMULATION_RESULT&ct=SOLUTION_FIELD. Also the screenshot of the same as follows.

I want the reading inside the cavity of the ring magnet as shown above. Help me with that!

Hello Goncalves. Are you here?

Hi again @sgm99,

I see that you have selected only one solid closed body as a coil, and the coil must be divided into 2 parts to be correctly assigned in the simulation. So that being the problem, the solution is just doing a CAD preparation at first, dividing your coil by 2, as simple as that. To know more on how is an usual electromagnetic setup with a divided coil, please take a close look at this page, and try to compare the setup of the tutorial with yours to use it as a guide.

best,