Https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=4708610666298021234

• I am trying to get lift/drag coefficients for our FSAE car. I have been using a generalized cad of our car for our sims since the beginning of the summer and have run into no issues with the mesh up until just a few days ago. Sims that I previously ran fine run into issues when resimming so I made an entirely new project just to see the same issue arising. The message that pops up is
    “No instance with sufficient computational resources could be assigned. Please adapt your mesh settings to reduce the overall element count and try again.”
    I have attempted to reduce the flow region size in case the issues came from the mesh itself being too large but it seems that there is too many elements as said in the message. Again I am moderately experienced with simscale so I cannot diagnose this issue myself. If anyone could take a look at the project that this issue is occurring and give their opinion it would be much appreciated.
    Thank you!!!

LINK: Https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=4708610666298021234

Hi @ewren,

Thanks for posting your question. I see that your mesh has been successfully generated, so before starting a new run, in the Simulation Control’s tab assign the Potential flow initialization, and set the Maximum runtime as 5e+4.

Please let us know if you get any further issues.

best,