How to find shared projects

Hi, I can’t see some projects that were shared with me. Could someone please help me with that?

Thank you.

Frederico Ferreira

Hi Frederico,

Is the project private or public? If it is public then the owner of the project can simple just copy paste the URL to you. If it is private, then the owner will need to click on the share icon right next to the settings icon shown below. From there it should be straightforward on how to share.

Cheers.

Regards,
Barry

1 Like

Hi @Ferreira!

What Barry described was how to share projects but if you really want to see the ones that were shared with you please follow these instructions:

\underline{\textbf{1. Open Dashboard}}

\underline{\textbf{2. Click on View All}}

\underline{\textbf{3. Select "Shared with me"}}

Hope that we could help you! If you have any further questions please let us know!

Happy weekend and all the best!

Jousef

2 Likes

Hi, it is a private project. OK. He shared the project but it seems that it doesn’t work. I didn’t receive it.

Thank you.

Regards,
Frederico

Hi Josef,
Thank you for your answer. It’s actually a brand new account so I don’t have any project yet. The projects I have made are in another account which I have access as well. I shared the projects with this brand new account but it doesn’t work. I tried to find the options you said but I couldn’t find it.

Thanks
Frederico

It’s working right now!
I created a new project and after a while i was able to see all my projects.

Thank you very much @jousefm!

Regards,
Frederico

2 Likes

Glad it worked Frederico :+1:

Happy SimScaling!

Jousef