How do I make a Standard Mesh (No kind of Hex Mesh) on One of These Models

I have to almost identical models of the same car. The only difference is I have booleaned them, in the CAD, in different ways. On this a standard mesh takes forever, I tried to run it over night and it was not even done the next morning. A hex mesh works on this model but it took over 5 hours to make and I do not have enough cores to run a simulation with it.

On this model I changed how it was booleaned but this time the mesh does not even start it just fails after a few minutes saying that there are errors in the CAD. However, I am not sure how to find them as it does not give me a location.

I would like to use the standard mesh as it is a lot more straightforward for me and I find that it gives better quality results so if anyone has any ideas, whether these are find the errors in the CAD or getting simscale to work around them, they would be much appreciated!!!

Hi,
Thank you for posting on the forum
We will take a look and get back to you soon :slight_smile:

I forgot to add that editing the CAD is not much of an option. If there is something specific that I can do, for example remove a specific sliver face, I might be able to do that. However if it is just something like CAD cleanup I probably will not be able to do that.

Sorry for seeming pushy. I was wondering if you had any idea on when you would be able to get back about how to fix my simulation. I am not in a rush however if I knew that would be very helpful.

Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:

If it is not possible could you let me know that way I can attempt to move on with my project. Also sorry for being so pushy.