Help with setup on airflow simmulation

Hello, I am trying to simulate the airflow in a poultry house using simscale but I have encountered a bit of problems if you could please help me.
I am using a convective heat transfer simulation. I assigned the air material to the solid and also defined a pressure inlet and a velocity outlet boundary conditions, as well as defining 5 solids in the floor as wall heat fluxes.
My problem is that when I go to mesh, and try to use the physics based mesh method, the following message appears: " The physics can not be taken into account as the simulation setup is not valid. Complete your simulation setup before generating the mesh in order to optimize the mesh for your application."
I was wondering if someone can help me by telling me what am I missing so that the problem is fully defined and the simulation setup is now valid for physics based meshing.

Link to the project: https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=2499396158996983390&mi=spec%3Ab925c4e2-af58-4fb0-b670-b27b8599ce86%2Cservice%3AMESHING%2Cstrategy%3A3&sh=2

Hi @ngaete ,

This is a pretty interesting question. I’ve answered a very similar question a few days ago (in posts 7/8 from this thread).

In short, if you try to run a simulation, a window will come up, showing the invalid settings in the setup.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks!