Hi, I am using SimScale to achieve the CL and Cd for the NACA 0012 for different angles of attack in incompressible conditions with a K-omega SST turbulent condition, but when I check the data I achieve with data from Airfoil Tools or from the Abbott, I foud that the Cl is almost the same what is good, but the Cd start to change for a factor of 4. I had try to run simulations with slip and non-slip conditions for the profile but the cd that I achieve is still wrong.
So if anyone could tell me what that happening or what I am doing wrong, that would be very helpful.
My project is named NACA 0012 and my name for the public projects atalavera_diez. I also add two graphics of the results that I achieve for the cd and cl comparing them with the data provided by airfoil tools and the Abbott. In the case of the Cd the line call /4 is the data achieved with SimScale divided by 4.