Feature and Functionality Suggestions for SimScale

Maybe it is not the best place for it, but I would like to suggest some features and functionalities I believe would make the Simscale’s tool even better.

The first one would be a text editor (like a LaTex compiler or something like this) embedded in the project workspace interface. I think it would be great not only for helping us prepare reports for courses and workshops like this, but also for professional teams, permitting co-workers to write reports in cooperation using the same simulation easily, for instance.

The other one would be a scripting tool so repetitive work, like creating similar images from various simulations, for instance, could be made in an easy and fast way.

Finally, having the ability to import image files to the workspace would be great, as many of us (including companies) prefer to work with visualization tools we are more familiar with (the same way Simscale already does for meshes).

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you all at Simscale, especially Milad Maffi and Akrem Mouffouk, for sharing your knowledge with us in such a joyful workshop.

1 Like

@RGarcia - I’ve moved your post to it’s own topic, we greatly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed the workshop :slight_smile: