I have done a simulation on one of our FSAE cars but the simulation results are not loading at all. I have tried new as well as the legacy view. I also tried resetting to defaults and reloading the whole result but it won’t open. The loading takes a huge amount of time and it never loads or it shows the error message the screenshot of which I am posting below:
Also, regarding the load times, the whole simscale workbench is feeling a lot slower in the past few days. I thought it might be because of my browser cache but it wasn’t a problem as I have cleared it twice since I have started encountering the problem.
Hope you can help here.