ERROR during simulation run: MPI

During my simulation of “Aircraft Design Workshop”, part 1, at 20 degree angle of attack configuration, I am having an error at minute 32 (I tried different times), the only simulation I was able to complete was that in which I forgot to put “wall shear stress” in calculation field. I do not understand why I have this error, at 3 degree configuration everything is fine.
Link to the project: https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=6455916626667741819#tab_1-0
The error is at: Run FINAL–20 deg
This is reported in the log message, please help me.

[[14076,1],0]: A high-performance Open MPI point-to-point messaging module
was unable to find any relevant network interfaces:
Module: OpenFabrics (openib)
Host:
Another transport will be used instead, although this may result in
lower performance.

[:00163] 15 more processes have sent help message help-mpi-btl-base.txt / btl:no-nics
[:00163] Set MCA parameter “orte_base_help_aggregate” to 0 to see all help / error messages

mpirun noticed that process rank 2 with PID 166 on node exited on signal 9 (Killed).

Hi @vmosca!

Currently running your case - hopefully it will finish without any errors. I think the issue is the number of cells and the corresponding amount of cores you used. Will get back to you once the run is done.

Cheers,

Jousef

Thank you @jousefm , I am waiting for your simulation.

Hi @vmosca!

The simulation finished but I’ll check the residuals etc. later on before I share it with you.

Edit: Shared it with you now. Let me know if there are any further questions.

Best,

Jousef

Thank you! So the reasons of the problem lie in the number of cores /cells ?

As far as I can tell, yes @vmosca. You either reduce the number of cells or can acquire an academic or professional plan. :+1:

Best,

Jousef