Easy Model Swapping - Rapid Prototyping, AI Optimization, and Re-Simming

I am working on a project where I’d like to utilize SimScale as part of an AI optimization loop to generate and refine the blade design of an axial fan to maximize static pressure. My issue comes in with quickly changing the model. I’ve seen countless posts (at least 10) where people bring up the same issue: it’s a pain in the butt to swap in a new design. The responses have, at best, been understanding but matter-of-fact that it is not intuitive, but I’m wondering if there is anything I missed making this easier; maybe a hot-swap feature?

I’d rather not have to manually re-configure the project every time I clone the simulation. Is there any way to do this?

Hi there,
Thank you for posting on the forum! :slight_smile:

Just a friendly reminder that if you decide to change the geometry, it’s important to keep in mind that this may affect the boundary conditions and other settings. To avoid any issues, please make sure to identify the surfaces as the previous setting.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to share your project link or reach out to us. We would be more than happy to provide a detailed answer.