Dynamic/Static Simulation

Hi, I’ve been trying to get a dynamic simulation of my assembly built in Onshape, It is difficult for me to understand the way to create a simulation that give me a von mises graphic because it’s always blue all the piece, and it doesn’t matter how many faces i select, the result is always the same.

I made a last try with a static simulation but i can’t run it because i got this suggestion

“Your analysis does not contain a sufficient set of constraints and would likely fail. Please review your simulation setup before starting the analysis and make sure your model is sufficiently constrained by boundary conditions.”

when i define the “fixed support” condition in two volumes of my piece, i got another suggestion

Ill thank a lot any help you could give me, i have just a few days to abtain the result of the Von Mises graphic, and im not sure about what to do for getting it.

This is the project’s link

Hello @smolano84,

Can you share the link to your Simscale project and someone can take a look at it.

Thanks,
Christopher

1 Like

Ok, i share the link, thanks

Hello @smolano84,

Sorry for the late response but I was traveling for a few days. I see you have a couple of successful static runs, are you still having problems?

Thanks,
Christopher