Convective Heat Transfer Mesh Generated Forever

I’m doing cell temp sims for my FSAE Teams Accumulator this year and we’re running into an issue with our meshes as they seem to go on forever and never exceed 0%. We have made attempts to fix this by reducing the body count of the geometry and removed all stacked faces and other elements but it seems like we’re arriving at the same mesh that doesnt surpass 0% in progress.
Our next step is to generate meshes of separate components to see what is causing the problem but maybe someone on here could provide some input.
The v6 sim is our concern

Hi there,
Thank you for posting on the forum.
We will take a look and get back to you soon :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I noticed that you are experiencing some issues with setting up your simulation.

To resolve these issues, I have a few recommendations for you:

1. It looks like you have selected 2770 cell surfaces, which could potentially create 2770 surface plots. This may take a while to process, so it might be best to reduce the number of selected surfaces.

2. Have you tried defining gravity in the -z direction at 9.8 m/s2? This could help with the accuracy of your simulation.

3. I suggest going through your boundary condition setups to check for any surfaces that may have been selected multiple times. If you find any, simply remove them to avoid any potential errors.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.