Conjugate heat flow simmulation control settings

Capture 4
for my conjugate heat flow analysis for battery cooling, i am unable to figure out the simulation control setttings, above is an image about the displayed error :point_up_2: . What settings should i keep to get atleast 5 sec annimation video without any simulation failure. The error can be due to course mesh, but that’s the only fineness i was able to achieve on 16 core. I did try to add boundary inflatement for flow region but it required more computing hours and so the mesh failed, so i cannot do anything to increase mesh quality.
project link :point_down:

Thank you for helping out in advance

Hi there, if you have an end time of 1000sec for example, to get 5 frames for your animations(keep in mind frames are different than seconds), you should set the write interval value to 1000/5=200 sec. Does this make sense?

About your project, are you simulating a laminar compressible case?

yes end time explanation is correct

yes it is a laminar compressible case, i only took half model as it symmetric

Hi again, this is indeed a complex geometry, and it is hard to capture the mesh appropriately with the Community Plan limitations. My advice would be to try with using the Small feature suppression under the Advanced settings as well as a start, to avoid having really small elements. Using Symmetry was definitely a great choice there. Let me know if you have any luck with the small feature suppression.

ok thank you soo much for helping, i’ll try and let you now

hello i ran the simulation and this was the error :point_down: