Cfd hvac help me

I am working on a CFD project for HVAC, but I’m getting the error ‘Flow Volume creation failed. The flow region could not be created. Please consider cleanup operations.’ Can someone help me fix this error?

https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=6626279459963195679&mi=spec%3A9f13f336-b340-46c2-b649-7228734c98b1%2Cservice%3ASIMULATION%2Cstrategy%3A1

Hi @phuoc_vo150720,

Thanks for posting your question. As this geometry is in .rvt file, I am not personally able to clean this up by myself. The geometry has some problematic entities (e.g.: face 214 @ tường 100), and the only way to get it is by doing it manually fixing interferences in your native CAD software, and then merge all parts into just 1 solid (as I presume it is an internal flow analysis). Please fix those faces and then upload it again. If you prefer, please upload it in a neutral file format (.stp or .igs) and then I will be personally able to provide more help.

best,

1 Like

I can contact you to send files, right?

You can directly import those file formats (.stp or .igs) in the same project, and then I will make a copy :slight_smile:

Right now, I don’t know how to convert a Revit file to an STP or IGS file. Is there any other way you can help me with this?