Besoin d'aide

Actuellement eleve en deuxieme année de Prepa , je suis amené à réaliser un projet.
Ce projet consiste à modeliser le refroidissement d’une ville , raison pour laquelle je me suis orienté vers samscale. Mais le problème est que je n’arrive pas à mettre en place mon experience , donc si quelqu’un pouurait m’aider à mener à bien mon projet.
Merci

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Let’s please stick to English language, which should always be used in the forum.

Currently a student in the second year of Prépa, I am led to carry out a project.
This project consists in modeling the cooling of a city, reason for which I am directed towards samscale. But the problem is that I can’t set up my experience, so if someone could help me to carry out my project.
THANKS

Salut Jofrid. I am a beginner with simulation myself, but my suggestions is:

1. Go to this page to review the different kinds of thermal analysis that SimScale can do
  2. Do the tutorial for the one that fits your problem
  3. Design a super-small scale “tile” of your “city”, e.g. 4 houses in a simplified CAD model, or whatever would be a tile for your city, get a working simulation of this with the data you need
  4. Reason about how to correctly extrapolate the tile to your city – i.e. the city as a grid of tiles, you won’t actually simulate that because it would be resource-intensive, but should be able to use maths to extrapolate

My guess is you have to take into account the different interfaces: soil bellow the buildings, air above them, buildings next to one another, or building standing alone. Depending on the city type, perhaps a good tile would look more like a city block of adjacent buildings with space in the middle and streets around.

I hope that helps!