SimScale and EUROAVIA (European Association of Aerospace Students) are joining forces to offer a workshop series about the application of engineering simulation in the aerospace industry. Participants will receive a hands-on, interactive introduction to the fundamentals of engineering simulation and will learn from top simulation experts how to leverage the free, cloud-based SimScale platform in testing their aerospace designs.
Every session comes with an optional homework assignment. Submitting all three homework will qualify you for a free Online Professional Training (value of 500€) as well as a certificate of participation. There is no prior knowledge or software required to join this workshop series. All participants will get free access to SimScale with all the required simulation features.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The Aerospace Workshop will consist of a series of 3 one-hour webinar sessions
- The live online sessions will take place on Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. Central European Time, with the first session starting on July 14th
- Dedicated and individual support
- Earn a certificate of completion by submitting at least two of three homeworks
- Receive a SimScale Professional Training (value of 500€) if you successfully complete all 3 simulation homework assignments
- There is no prior knowledge or software required to join this free workshop series