“A setup with at least 157 regions is being used"

Hi, i still got an error with regions.

Here is my project:
k 11jan | SimScale Workbench
I left with “A setup with at least 157 regions is being used in a single-region analysis type. Please delete CAD regions that are irrelevant for the simulation. If all CAD regions are relevant, ensure that only one region is assigned to the material and that all other bodies are assigned to advanced concepts” error.

here’s the example project that i want to recreate Data Center - Master (Do Not Edit) by dlynch | SimScale

I noticed that the example did not delete all the region but can still work, but I’m not sure

Can someone help me with this error

Thank you so muchhhh

Hi,
Thank you for posting on the forum!
We will go through it and get back to you soon!

hi do you have an update on this problem?

thank youuuuu

Hello @azizif , thanks again for posting your question in the Forum.

As the error message states, the model should be either reduced to a single CAD region or multiple CAD regions should be assigned to an advanced concept. In the reference project, all other CAD regions are assigned to either a porous media or a momentum source which are listed under advanced concepts.

Once you hide all advanced concepts assignments in your project, there are still multiple CAD regions unassigned; that’s why you keep receiving the error message. Please make sure these regions are either deleted or properly assigned to an advanced concept as well.

Thanks!
Kaan

Thanks!
Kaan

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for the reply.
After several times I finally found no error in region things. But when I try to start the simulation the “An error occurred. Learn more” occurs. The error is in the mesh section.
Is it happened because my computer spec is not strong enough? or there’s another reason?
Here’s the latest project link that has no error in region things
15JAN24 | SimScale Workbench

Thank you so much :slight_smile: