3D Viewer Familiarization Help Needed

I have used a variety of 3D software for modeling. I am struggling with gripping and rotating the models I find in the library. They feel like they are backwards. Is there any way to modify the way I manipulate the objects to something I may be more familiar with?

Hi there @HansenJC001 and thanks a lot for your feedback, greatly appreciate that! :slight_smile:

We had these discussions in the past already and I agree and can understand that everyone has his/her own preferences when it comes to handling of the operations. What would you suggest in that case? One scenario I could think of would be that the user could personalize this setting or chooses from a list of other packages so that you have the settings of let’s say Creo or any other software, does that make sense to you?

Forwarding your request in any case!

Cheers!

Jousef

@jousefm I am still flexible. Are there any instructions or tutorials that describe or illustrate how to use the transform widget?
My experience is with Blender and Fusion 360. Beyond that I would suggest that a team be assembled who can define the different widgets and transform methods and offer them as choices to set in preferences.
I also think that X Y and Z axis lines be imposed on the environment. I am sure that would help me more than not seeing any way to orient my point of view.