you might have a look at the CFD master class where the airfoil is covered: CFD Master Class - NACA0012 Airfoil
There you can see how the mesh can be generated. Boundary conditions will also be covered there.
Some small hints concerning the setup:
• In general the C-grid is the best one for this case because the mesh quality will be the best at the trailing edge
• Since the C-grid is symmetric, it is optimal for various angles of attack.
• When using non-reflective boundary conditions L_Z & L_Y can be 20-25 times the length of the profile. L_B has to be a little bit higher 25-30 times the length of the profile.
• You need approx. 30-50 points between the profile and L_Z
• On the profile itself you need approx. 100 points to see pressure and velocity gradients properly
Feel free to add more important points to this project that might be interesting. (@pfernandez, @dylan, @1318980)