200 or 3000 core-hours per year?

On the dashboard it shows that I have a limit of 200 core-hours for the professional plan. While in the “my plan” page it shows that I have a limit of 3000 core-hours per year. I’ve been working under the assumption that the latter is correct and thus exceeded the 200 core-hour limit by 6 hours. Is the 200 core hours the maximum for a shorter unspecified time interval that I don’t know of?. If yes, then is it possible to deduct 6 hours from the next iteration of time intervals for this one so that I can view my results?

Thanks

Hi @NuclearPotato (cool name btw ;)) and thanks for reaching out to us!

Tagging @AnnaFless here as she knows much more about plans than I do. But I would like to offer you some of my core hours to run your simulations if you like.

Just contact me privately.

Cheers and all the best,

Jousef

Hi @NuclearPotato,
I think you have chosen the “professional trial”, which offers the professional plans features for two weeks on a reduced core hour quota (200) - basically for evaluation purposes. If you need more core hours for evaluation purposes, you can contact support@simscale.com or you can navigate to the “Manage account” in your profile settings and navigate to “my plan”, there you can directly upgrade to the actual professional plan.

Best,
Richard

1 Like

Hello
Thanks for the reply. If I switch to the community plan would that reset the annual core hour limit to 3000?

Yes,
you would be granted with the 3000 core-hours for public projects, but this would mean that you can not further work on private projects.

Best,
Richard