This webinar will begin at 5:00 pm CEST/ 11:00 am ET.
In today’s world, engineering plays a part in almost everything that surrounds us. With ground-breaking innovations continuously being brought to market, the pressure to stay competitive has pushed engineering teams to evolve every step of their already-complicated workflows, including simulation. No longer can engineering teams be bound by project silos, time zones, or physical locations in order to meet demanding deadlines. So how can engineers use this to their advantage?
In this webinar, you will discover:
- How today’s complex and competitive landscape is pushing engineering teams to evolve
- The lessons that past evolutions can teach us about how to adapt
- What lies ahead for engineering teams, and how cloud-based tools allow them to stay competitive
- An example, using SimScale, of how a simulation project can be conducted without traditional constraints
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar.
Cloud Migration in 2020: The New Digital Workplace
The Past, Present, and Future of Cloud Computing and CFD
The Evolution of Engineering Teams and How They Stay Competitive
Five Ways to Improve Your Design Process
Who Should Register?
- Professionals eager to find out more about cloud-based collaboration capabilities in CAE
- Engineers seeking to add new tools to their digital workplace toolbox
- SimScale users who want to find out more about new platform updates