New year, new product updates and features! Find out about some of our recent improvements to our CFD, FEA, and thermodynamic simulation platform, including updates to CAD Faults, Automatic Simulation Core Choice, and Radiation for CHT. In addition to this, find out how to use our new features for pedestrian wind comfort analysis, including how to simulate 36 wind directions at once!
You will learn about our recent updates and features such as:
- NEW weather data import and NEN 8100 wind standard calculation
- New post-processing interface for pedestrian wind comfort result data
- Zoom to mouse and point selection via a click on the model
- …and much more!
No prior knowledge or software is required to join this webinar.
Follow along with & download the side deck here.
8 SimScale Updates to Kick Off 2020
Product Updates: CAD Faults, Automatic Simulation Core Choice, & More
If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register in order to receive the recording.
Who should register?
- Any engineer who wants to discover the benefits of using SimScale for CFD, FEA, and Thermodynamic simulation
- SimScale users who are eager to find out more about new platform updates
- Engineers seeking to incorporate pedestrian wind comfort analysis into their workflow