Computer-aided Modeling and Simulation for the Industry
We help companies to develop physical models and simulations of their products, systems, and processes for design, improvement and optimization with the aid of computer tools. The domains can be structural, thermal, fluid flow or a combination of them.
Serving different industries, from Polymers Processing, Hydraulic Machinery, Metal Cutting Processing, Drying of Solids to Aerodynamics and Hydrodynamics, Simulmax has experience with deformable Solid Mechanics, Thermal, Fluid Mechanics, Transport Phenomena, Multiphase and Multicomponents Systems and Dynamics.
- Blow molding product and process optimization for Bus Rapid Transit HDPE seats
- Injection valve’s internal surface wear by silt particles in 125 kW Pelton turbines (Chivor Hidroelectric Plant)
- Stress, strain, and temperature during chip formation in metal cutting processes
- Water and air flow in a toilet for detailed design verification
- Radiators optimization in a high power electric transformer
- Static structural integrity of main and concentrated loads and creep for a wood-plastic composite (WPC) decking profile design
- Thermal comfort improvement through natural ventilation for an IT offices building
- Wind over a building to estimate pressure distribution on separated flow regions.