Can you upload the file somewhere and share the link with us please? Maybe the data format is incompatible with the platform.
Allowed formats are:
- IGES (*.IGES / *.iges / *.IGS / *.igs)
- STL (*.stl)
- STEP (*.STEP / *.step / *.stp / *.STP)
- assemblies in compressed archives (*.zip, *.tar.gz)
- .sldprt SolidWorks part
- .sldasm SolidWorks assembly (in compressed archive)
- .ipt Autodesk Inventor part
- .iam Autodesk Inventor assembly (in compressed archive)
- .3dm Rhino part
If you have the choice, STEP is the preferred one since it’s superior in terms of the conversion process to IGES. The STL format can only be used for fluid mechanics analysis since only certain meshing algorithms on SimScale support it.
Hope that helps a bit! All the best!