'TOPLOTNI PRENOSNIK - DIMNI PLINI' simulation project by jkenjar

I created a new simulation project called 'TOPLOTNI PRENOSNIK - DIMNI PLINI':

Toplotni prenosnik DIMNI PLINI - VODA

More of my public projects can be found here.

Hello @jkenjar,
nice that you are working with heat exchangers on SimScale! Did you create those models via scripting in your CAD-Tool? The tutorial model that you copied was created like this by us.
I assume you want to do a conjugate heat transfer. If you are stuck at some point and need help, please do not hesitate to post a message here or contact our support. Very much looking forward to your simulations!
Best Alex

Hallo @afischer,

first of all…thanks for your praise. This model (0,5m long exhaust gas/water heat exchanger) i created in Autodesk Inventor and exported it in step file. This was just “small sample” of original heat exchanger. Yes, i’m trying to do conjugate heat tranfer of another exchanger which calculation i previously did by hand. Just want to see what results will i get and make comparison. All this i will include in my seminar paper. Hope the simulation will not give any error :smiley:

Jasmin

Hello Jasmin (@jkenjar)
nice to hear that! If you need some support, please contact us. I am really looking forward to seeing the results.
When you compare this to a real world application and a hand calculation of it, it would be great if you could add your results in the comment section of your project as well. This helps other users a lot that do a similar application and learn about simulation and/or heat exchangers!
Best Alex