'termico puesto rula' simulation project by ivanperino

I created a new simulation project called 'termico puesto rula':

simulacion termica pasiva del puesto de rula

More of my public projects can be found here.

Hi @ivanperino!

Can you tell me what this simulation is for? Looks like an interesting geometry :slight_smile:

Best,

Jousef

Hello Jousefm,
This is the forst approach to evaluate the power of simscale. It is a box that will contains a compact computer inside and the sinulation would be to know if it is possible to refrigerate only through convection, without the need of fan.

I would take advantage of your contact and will ask you: By paying a membership to simscale, is it possible to run faster? I mean, mesh and simulation convergence takes too long for designs like that one on a desktop computer as well as in simscale comunity membership.

Hi @ivanperino,

Indeed very interesting! We have had a webinar on passive and active convection. Maybe you go and check it out :slight_smile:

And yes by paying for SimScale you have the option of choosing up to 96 cores and of course many more benefits. If you are interested in a professional account just let me know and I will get in touch with the sales team :slight_smile:

P.S.: Check out our article for more information:
https://www.simscale.com/blog/2018/03/96-core-instances-simulation/

All the best!

Jousef

Jousef,
I was taking a glance at the Webinars and there are many! could you advise which one is better for passive cooling (I mean, convection)

Hi @ivanperino!

Was referring to this one: Step-by-Step Tutorial: Session 3

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Jousef

Jousefm,
I am interested on a quotation for a Enterprise or Professional license for a very short period of time, let’s say 6 months. It is only for one particular project that contains many details (it’s been designed with Solidworks).
Is is possible to use up to 96 cores with professional license?
Can you quotate both?

Thank you very much,
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ivan

Hi @ivanperino!

Thanks a lot for your interest! I will contact a person from the sales team getting in touch with you as soon as possible. And to answer your question - yes! You can use up to 96 cores now which is pretty amazing, isn’t it?

Hope to have you in the “professional team” soon :slight_smile:

Best,

Jousef