'Static Analysis of a Wrench' simulation project by rakamath

I created a new simulation project called 'Static Analysis of a Wrench':

Static analysis of a wrench

More of my public projects can be found here.

Hey @rakamath!

Now this looks good! Do you need any help for setting it up?

-Ahmed (@ahmedhussain18)

Hey @rakamath!

Good to see that your analysis is done and it looks good. I have seen that you have applied nodal load probably due to non-availability of simple surface force load. For that you can try doing the same analysis with Static analysis - advanced solver which has more load boundary condition options.

If you have any question/s, feel free to ask.

-Ahmed (@ahmedhussain18)

@ahmedhussain18 Thanks! Yes, that is the exact thing that I was looking for. I tried with pressured but it didn’t make much sense. Thanks for the helpful suggestion!

Hey @rakamath!

Glad to help you. If you normally came across some problem like this, you can always search in our [forum] (https://www.simscale.com) for a possible solution for it. For example, your exact problem is discussed [here] (FEA boundary conditions - Calculix vs CodeAster).

We are trying as much as possible to support the users here on SimScale and glad that we are of some help to most of them. Our community has one bright vision to allow users to have a healthy interaction among themselves on different problems. It will be great that your expertise will also help some of the users so they can be able to sort out there problems easily.

If you have any further question/s, feel free to ask. Happy Simulating!

-Ahmed (@ahmedhussain18 )