Spurs gears

hello, here I have a problem in the simulation running, the solution is still error / divergen, how should I find a solution? Please help, thank you.

and link project https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=4312057449373940152&rru=17d6d697-c6cf-4e3c-b646-8ca86f9e82ef&ci=9fbc786e-2372-40ea-8cd9-1e16addc6fcf&ct=SOLUTION_FIELD&mt=SIMULATION_RESULT

Hello,

Before running multiphase simulations, I would strongly suggest that you have a look at the following docs:

Furthermore, some quick notes about the setup:

• Please review the inlet boundary condition. Did you mean to select the face in the axial direction, instead of the face in the radial direction? Please review the direction of the velocity (currently pointing out of the domain).

• With the current simulation end time of 0.5 seconds, and a velocity of 5 m/s, the flow is hardly going to enter the domain (see the scale in the image above). Is this correct?

Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you for correcting the project, I am very happy to have been given assistance with this problem, I will try to set it up again and I will update after trying.